Re: [opensuse-buildservice] ANN: Yabsc 0.7
  • From: James Oakley <jfunk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 16:19:17 -0300
On March 14, 2008, Stephan Binner wrote:
On Thursday, 13. March 2008 19:59:06 James Oakley wrote:
I have just made another release of Yabsc.
Packages can be found at
http://software.opensuse.org/search?baseproject=openSUSE%3A10.3&p=1&q=yab
sc

Unfortunately not, someone disabled publishing of openSUSE:Tools

- Added a worker status tab

No possibility to view log files from there? How about a (maybe even
color-coded :-) 'Job Time' column?

Well, I wanted to just get it out there and take user interface suggestions. I
will add job watching and a color coded job time.

I'm also interested in suggestions for filtering. I was thinking of something
like xfontsel.

--
James Oakley
jfunk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx