Re: [opensuse-buildservice] including Substitute: lines in project
  • From: Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 10:41:39 +0100
Marc wrote:
Hi,

Am Dienstag 11 März 2008 09:48:41 schrieb Michal Marek:
Marc wrote:
But for me, this is only a partial fix. AFAIK, the buildconfig does not
support comparisons (==, <=, >=),
I'm almost certain it does. I used it myself some time ago:

$ osc meta prjconf home:michal-m:rpmlint
%if 0%{?suse_version} >= 1010
Support: rpmlint-bs
%endif

this test is always true when suse_version is defined, e.g. does not depend
on
the comparison. So, by luck it worked for you. You can change the 1010 to
1030 and there will be no difference for 10.1 and 10.2 version.

Do you have a project where it behaves this way? I don't want to change
the rpmlint project config (it would trigger a few rebuilds).

Michal