Re: [opensuse-buildservice] ANN: Yabsc 0.4
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 09:16:50 +0100
On Friday 07 March 2008 08:41:52 wrote Dominique Leuenberger:
On 3/6/2008 at 19:56, James Oakley <jfunk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On March 6, 2008, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
So my idea would be to have a 'My packages'-'project', where I can put
my packages, that are cluttered over the whoe BS and show the status for
all of those.. as that is actually what I am interested in... (hmm.
after rereading, I wonder myself if anybody understands what I mean...)

I'm sure you get the idea, right? Do you think something like this would
be possible?

Do you speak about a "Watched Packages" like we have with "Watched Projects"
atm ?

This is the sort of thing that should be implemented server-side. If you
define this metaproject in the client, then it will break once you move
or rename a package. You would also have to manually maintain the list,
which would quickly become tiresome.

What would be better would be an API call that would return a list of
packages
which the user is a maintainer of.

yes, we lack this definitive ...

Just created a bug entry for this #368084 .

I see what you mean... the problem there might be, that 'maintainer' of a
random project has automatically maintainer status in the packages below.
So just checking for packages with me as maintainer will possibly return a
much larger list than I'm interested in.

hm, when you have suggestions, what kind of search results would be
interessting for you, please add it to the bugreport.

thanks
adrian