Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build Service Status
  • From: Cornelius Schumacher <cschum@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 11:21:32 +0100
On Thursday 06 March 2008 09:57, Klaas Freitag wrote:

Yes, a generic branch functionality is also nice, not talking about it in
the first place does not mean that we do not want it but that it is not in
the focus atm - I am still single core ;-) I agree that a very general
branch functionality is cool.

I don't think you need more cores to implement more general branching
functionality. The submit request proposal basically already includes that.
You just have to make sure that it's still possible to use the feature if you
are not working in the specific context of Factory contributions.

--
Cornelius Schumacher <cschum@xxxxxxx>