Re: [opensuse-buildservice] "closed" build service
  • From: Marcus Rueckert <darix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 17:45:39 +0100
On 2008-03-05 17:36:04 +0100, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
I don't know how many people have an openid account. I for one don't
have one. So it doesn't make any difference for me.

Hundreds of millions of people have OpenID accounts (e.g. all Yahoo or AOL
users) and the number is growing. So chances are becoming higher and higher
that somebody who wants to log in into the Build Service already has an
OpenID account somewhere.

without stopping your enthusiasm. but in the first step we will only
allow openid with our own provider as it makes the task easier to map
to the usernames.

supporting multiple openid accounts for the same username is something
for the long term todo.

darix

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux