Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build Service Status
  • From: Klaas Freitag <freitag@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 15:02:51 +0100
On Mittwoch, 5. März 2008, Adrian Schröter wrote:
* add changelog entry (In which relation is this to merge request
                       description ?

I'm not sure what you mean here; could you clarify a bit, please?

IIRC, Michael said that he wanted to add some functionality in source link
support to handled additionaly changelog entries in .changes files better.
Which changes-file? From a buildservice POV I see no changelogs at all
unfortunately. Is there any initiative ongoing and if so, can we hear
about the plans?

thanks,

Klaas

--