[opensuse-buildservice] Disabled publishing
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 14:33:07 +0100
Hi,

I just want to prepare an update of a to-be-released package.

If I just disbale publishing before uploading the sources: am I right this
thing will be built, but not be published to the mirrors and to
software.o.o/search? And after a few days, when the official release happens, I
can just 'publish' it and it shall show up on the servers right?

This would be really a fancy way to have it ready at first sight on release
date... otherwise I'll simply upload the source only when it's released... but
hey... being prepared is always good ;)

Dominique