Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build Service Status
  • From: "Dr. Peter Poeml" <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 13:22:46 +0100
Adrian,

didn't you say you would circulate your report for review, before
posting it?

On Tue, Mar 04, 2008 at 04:23:45PM +0100, Adrian Schröter wrote:
* poeml requested security audith for download redirector

The audit was already done. Successfully.

Source Link:
============

While discussing the source handling itself, what osc should do and so on we
figured out some missing features in source link implementation we need:

* remove files functionality
* add changelog entry (In which relation is this to merge request
description ?

I'm not sure what you mean here; could you clarify a bit, please?

osc shall support to work on _link file sources directly, but also offer to
work on merged sources but submitting the user changes only with a _link
later.

The open question for me here still is what's the differentiator for the
user, compared with working on a copy. Especially since in all cases the
user needs to merge the local changes into upstream changes.

* The "merge request" should get renamed to "submit request".

If we all agree on that, I'll go ahead and rename it in the code that I
just added.

Andreas & Klaas, are you going to rename it in the api code, and in the
Wiki as well?

We did not finish our discussion, so we will follow up by mail an follow up
tomorrow together with Klaas.

bye
adrian

I would appreciate input from our users here. Folks, what do you think
about source links, and how would you like to seem them handled by osc?
What would you be able to do with them?

Thanks,
Peter

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH