Re: [opensuse-buildservice] "closed" build service
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 12:17:09 +0100
Hi,

From: "Dr. Peter Poeml" <poeml@xxxxxxx>
To:<opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 3/5/2008 13:12
Subject: [opensuse-buildservice] "closed" build service
Hi,

what is the reason that the build service is closed, so it is not
possible to see sources without logging in?

I agree, the sources should be accessible.. after all, there is nothing worthy
to be kept secret...
I would prefer having it open for at least all the published packages /
projects. The unpublished could remain closed... I as packager might be busy
with some dirty hacks I plan to remove... and for this reason I also chose not
to publish it... so no reason to show it 'yet'.

Dominique