Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Cannot get gpg keys from BS.
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 11:57:31 +0100
On Wednesday 05 March 2008 11:17:21 wrote Dr. Peter Poeml:
Hi,

On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 03:25:52PM -0700, John Calcote wrote:
I too would like to know why this is happening. I've worked around it by
using the --no-verify flag on my local builds - it just skips the server
package validation steps, so that I can build without keys, but it's not
very safe.

I asked this question on this forum earlier this month and got no
response - does this mean no one knows the answer and no one is
responsible for fixing the problem?

Indeed, it seems so :-)

The problem will be solved automatically when we build Factory within the OBS.

We are working hard on this and this is scheduled until the end of the month.
You can also manually go to the project and import the key, but be aware that
the download redirector redirects you to the other Factory, which still comes
from SUSE internal systems atm.

bye
adrian