Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Using OBS from svn trunc with rails 2.0
  • From: Martin Mohring <martin.mohring@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 16:10:37 +0100
Marcus Rueckert wrote:
On 2008-03-03 10:58:12 +0100, Martin Mohring wrote:
Going through the logfiles and seeing the error:

"errorcode 'uncaught_exception' - CGI::Session::CookieStore::TamperedWithCookie"

inspired me to try to solve the problem by removing the osc cookie file:

$ rm ~/.osc_cookiejar

And it worked. So the new OBS doesnt want to work with the old cookies somehow? Is that intended?

in rails 2 the default cookie store changed from pstore to cookie store.
the format of the cookie is different since then, so rails failed to
parse your old cookie as new cookie.

to get back the old behavior:

inside the do/end block of "Rails::Initializer.run do |config|"
you add "config.action_controller.session_store = :p_store"
to get the old cookie store.

darix

I still do have trouble with the commands:

osc ci (when there is something to commit - works when nothing to commit)
osc rebuildpac (also the Webclient reports the same exception as mentioned in the updated bugzilla report)

Both commands return with an internal server error 500 when called, but the operation is performed - correctly as far as I can see.

Martin