Re: [opensuse-buildservice] odd behaviour of publish flag and _aggregated package
  • From: Werner Hoch <werner.ho@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 20:15:15 +0100
Hi there,

On Dienstag, 29. Januar 2008, Werner Hoch wrote:
Yesterday, after testing the packages I've enabled the publishing of
the (already) build packages in my home:werner2101 repo.
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/werner2101/openSUSE_1
0.3/x86_64/ Till today the packages are still not published.

After rebuilding one package (geda-gsymcheck), all packages got
published.

Here what I've expected:
1. disabling publishing disables the publication of the _aggregated
package, too.
2. enabling publishing, publishes the build packages within a not
that long time.

I'm filing bug reports.

Regards
Werner