Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Instruction on http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Deb_builds are not useful for creating .deb packages
  • From: Sonja Krause-Harder <skh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 17:11:28 +0100
On Tue, Jan 29, 2008 at 04:51:12PM +0100, G. Massera wrote:
As I write in discussion part of the page... the mandatory files (the
minimal set of files necessary to compile a .deb package) is different
from that specified in the page... and I proposed to re-write the page
telling my experience.
Because no-one replyied on the discussion or by e-mail... I repeat my
proposal here.
In fact, creating the .deb packages are very simple... with the correct
instructions... and I want to contribute with my experience.

Please do! If you feel uncomfortable with editing the wiki directly
(which you don't need to be, by the way) feel free to send your
documentation to this list or to me directly. I have struggled with
.debs a few weeks ago too and am curious to see how you do it.

cheers,
Sonja

--
Sonja Krause-Harder (skh@xxxxxxx) SUSE Research & Development