Re: [opensuse-buildservice] requesting up to date RedHat AS 4 packages for heartbeat!
  • From: Andrew Beekhof <abeekhof@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 08:34:19 +0100

On Jan 29, 2008, at 7:43 AM, Adrian Schröter wrote:

On Tuesday 29 January 2008 01:04:58 wrote Alex Strachan:
Having build (Heartbeat) packages for RHEL-4 x86 and x86_64 versions would
be fantastic.

Please add this to your list of supported environments if possible.

I do not mind, but I would like to see some more people needing this before
adding.

Who else does really need RHEL-4 plattform ?

I've also had requests from Johan Hoeke and Herve Gautier (including names to show I'm not just making it up :-) for Heartbeat & Pacemaker on RHEL-4

Prove it with a building RHEL-5 repo, like heartbeat ;)

bye
adrian