Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to change package download URL from https://api.opensuse.org/... to somethig else?
  • From: Marcus Hüwe <suse-tux@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 13:30:56 +0100
On 2008-01-28 01:49:52 +0100, Christopher Lang wrote:

Hi,

my local build server is building quite nicely now, even Ubuntu/deb packages.

There is one thing that I wasn't able to find in the wiki:

How can I change the download URL for built packages?

A download URL on my local server for a test package looks like:
https://api.opensuse.org/rpm/somePackage%3AFactory/xUbuntu_7.04/somePackage/i586/somePackage_0.8_i386.deb

It should be something like:
http://127.0.42.2/....

A small hint where to change that in the configuration files is much
appreciated!

Unfortunately these urls are hardcoded in the webclient source code. It
should be sufficient to adapt the urls in the
webclient/app/helpers/package_helper.rb file.

Marcus