[opensuse-buildservice] software.o.o/search - where does it search?
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 17:26:00 +0100
Hello,

Can somebody tell me 'where' (like in what tags / descriptions) s.o.o/search
searches?

Example: try to search for the game 'Secret Maryo Chornicles'. search like
'maryo' fails, even though I as end user would expect this to come up with a
result.

if you search for 'smc' (the package name), then the hit is shown, with the
correct description that this is 'secret maryo'.
Could the search be extended to look also in the description of a package (or
to expensive, search-time wise)?

Dominique