[opensuse-buildservice] Which directory structure under /srv/obs/build for Ubuntu/Debian builds?
  • From: Christopher Lang <christopher.lang@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 02:19:51 +0100

Hi,

I am experimenting with a local obs and so far I like it quite a lot!

I have a question with regard to the directory structure for base packages:

The directory tree structure for the base repository packages according to:
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Build_Service_Installation_Tutorial/openSUSE_10.2#Setup_Initial_Distributions

looks like this:

chris@builder:/srv/obs> tree build/
build/
|-- SUSE:SL-10.1
| `-- standard
| `-- i586
| | `-- :full
| | `-- *.i586.rpm
| `-- noarch
| | `-- :full
| | `-- *.noarch.rpm
| `-- x86_64
| `-- :full
| `-- *.x86_64.rpm
|-- Ubuntu:7.04
| `-- standard
????

My question is: What would be the proper directory structure for an Ubuntu or
Debian base repository?

Just copy all .deb files from the Debian repository path pool/main into the
standard/ dir?

A quick hint is much appreciated.

many thanks!
Chris