Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Questions for games:* repos
  • From: Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 11:44:52 +0100
Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
Games:strategy:turn-based builds against games:libs repositories (instead of,
like now, against openSUSE_xx.x)
This offers all the libs available in games:libs at any time and reduces the
need of the links / aggregates.

This is definitively a good idea. I will do it this way afterwards if
there are no objections.

games:libs being built against the JAVA repositories, as I think there will
be more games coming with potential Java requirements (I was looking a bit
into Slam Soccer).
The Java remain, as is, built against the openSUSE_xx.x repositories.

However, I'm not quite sure about this. As far as I know Java packaging
makes wrinkles on packagers' foreheads and I would like to hear more
comments on this from games:* maintainers and maybe some Java packagers,
before we build games:libs against Java repos.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
Package Maintainer Lihovarska 1060/12