Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Kismet and aircrack-ng
  • From: "Eric M. Gearhart" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 15:14:24 +0000 (UTC)
Pavol, and the list,

It looks like the PACKAGE_NAME issue with ImageMagik on openSUSE Factory still
hasn't been fixed... I seem to remember someone on this list mentioning that a
newer patched version of ImageMagik had been uploaded. Anyone know the status?

I trigged a rebuild of Pavol's kismet package and got the same error -
"In file included from configfile.h:22,
from gpsmap.cc:48:
config.h:205:1: error: "PACKAGE_NAME" redefined"
so it looks like it hasn't been addressed yet.

--
Eric
http://nixwizard.net