Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build packages for mono binaries
  • From: Damien Carbery <Damien.Carbery@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 09:34:56 +0000 (GMT)
I use the openSuSE build services to build gnome-subtitles. It is a mono-base
application.
http://gnome-subtitles.sourceforge.net/

The spec file I use for openSuSE is at:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gnome-subtitles/etc/packages/suse/
Note the tests at the top of the file to determine what distribution I am on.

Damien