Re: [opensuse-buildservice] rcobrepserver unable to start using perl-socket-msghdr
  • From: "Jochen Hebbrecht" <jochenhebbrecht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 15:42:36 +0100
2007/3/13, Andreas Bauer <abauer@xxxxxxx>:

I'm not sure anymore, did you fail to install the obs-api.rpm due to
dependencies on ruby-fcgi or did you install it and it doesn't run?

We failed installing obs-api. We solved this problem by converting the
ruby-fcgi tarball to an RPM and install the RPM. Now obs-api is
installed and we are trying to configure the MySQL database (which
goes wrong, but more info in the other thread I started, as we're
going offtopic here)