Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Upstream integration
  • From: Cornelius Schumacher <cschum@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 13:53:04 +0100
On Tuesday 13 February 2007 09:40, Rafal Kwasny wrote:

> POST /source/<project>/<package>?cmd=fetchUpstreamSource

I like this best. This fits with the other commands we have.

As the fetching of upstream sources can take a while, we need to do this
asynchronously and also provide a way to report the status.

A generic way to report the status, would be

GET /status/<project>/<package>?cmd=fetchUpstreamSource

What do you think?

--
Cornelius Schumacher <cschum@xxxxxxx>