Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Suggestion for Buildservice web interface
  • From: David Mayr <dmayr@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 11:42:28 +0100

> > > Also I would welcome if <title> tag in HTML code contained the same
> > > string as the one in <h2> tag (with openSUSE BuildService prepended).
> > > [...]
> >
> > done in SVN rev. 1219.
>
> Very nice.
>
> Two remarks:

> - Project Status Monitor should be "Project xxx Status Monitor"

You're right. Just commited in rev. 1221.

> - Could "openSUSE Build Service" be shortened? "SUSE Build" would be fine.
> Or only build, as the SUSE logo is anyway displayed in front of it.

Hmmm. Me personally, I wouldn't like this short version. What's the problem
with the full name? In my browser, there's no problem to display the long
version, even with long package/project names appended to it ...

--
David Mayr, http://davey.de
openSUSE LINUX, http://opensuse.de