Re: [opensuse-buildservice] adding a user and become a maintainer
  • From: David Mayr <dmayr@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 10:54:48 +0100

> What must be done to add another "login" as involved users (maintainer)
> to a package/project?
>
> 1st: this new person must create his novell account (if not present)
> 2nd: (some buildservice account hacking?)
> 3rd: Me in the role as project maintainer can add this person to a
> package/project.
>
> Will there be a new project home:<new login> for this person
> automatically?

As soon as he get approved, the home-project should be created.

> Is there a wiki for the usermanagement?

AFAIK: not yet.

> Btw: In .../package/add_person?... I got an 500 error, see:
> http://build.opensuse.org/package/add_person?project=home%3Anixda
> I guess the user management is under development. Just asking for "how
> will it work some day"...

Your URL is wrong, how did you get it?

It should either be

http://build.opensuse.org/project/add_person?project=home%3Anixda
(to add someone to your project)

or
http://build.opensuse.org/package/add_person?project=home%3Anixda&package=samba-tng
(to add someone to the package 'samba-tng' in your home project)

--
David Mayr, http://davey.de
openSUSE LINUX, http://opensuse.de