[opensuse-buildservice] python naming standard?
  • From: "Claes Bäckström" <claes.backstrom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 16:11:23 +0100
Hi everyone.

I am in the start to try to build some stuff in the buildservice. I
wonder if there is a naming standard to name the python libraries.
What I'm thinking about packaging is pychm
http://gnochm.sourceforge.net/pychm.html but I wonder if I should name
the package pychm or python-chm.

And is there any good simple python package to look at to get tips
about cross distribution packaging or do you think it's better to get
it working for suse first and then get it working for other distros?

Warm Regards,
Claes Backstrom