Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Difference between GNOME:Community, Stable, and Unstable
  • From: Rakhesh Sasidharan <rakheshster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 01:45:47 -0800 (PST)
Oh great! Thanks! :) Is there a similar document explaining the other folders in the repositories? Got a couple more questions about the repository layout, actually. :)

For instance I find "Apache" and "Apache:"; and there's "Kernel" and "Kernel:". How come there are two sets of similarly named folders (with different content)?

Also, I find folders for "Archiving:" and "editors" and "Banshee" and so on -- am I supposed to go through each and add them individually as a repo, or is there a single repo or something which sort of includes all these? Why are they classified like these into categories, in the first place? Do I need to add them, or are these just the software that was already installed on my system?

Kind of confused actually ...

Thanks,
Rakhesh