[opensuse-buildservice] original Java packages for SuLi 10.0?
  • From: Gernot Hillier <gernot@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 18:09:56 +0100
Hi!

First of all: sorry if this is a FAQ, but I think I browsed through the
relevant Wiki-pages and the list archive w/o seeing any answer...

I'd like to build a Java-using package (ProjectX) in the build service using
the original Java packages from SUSE 10.0 (not the Java 5 version from the
"Java:Sun-Java-1.5" project).

Is there anything I could add to my home project to get the equivalence
of /opensuse/distribution/SL-10.0-OSS/inst-source-java/ into my build
project?

It's ok for me to just add all the src.rpm's from there manually to the build
service, but I'm not sure if this is *the* solution if all ppl do this... :-)

--
Ciao,

Gernot