Re: [opensuse-buildservice] more newby questions: project / package structure?
  • From: Thomas Anders <thomas.anders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 22:05:22 +0100
Michael Schroeder wrote:
> 1) get a list of all spec files starting with <package-name>-<repo>,
> sort them, if the list is not empty, return first entry.
>
> 2) get a list of all spec files starting with <package-name>,
> sort them, if the list is not empty, return first entry.
>
> 3) get a list of all spec files,
> sort them, if the list is not empty, return first entry.

/me (dreaming) would also love to see the ability to use
<package-name>-<repo_group>.spec, e.g. <package-name>-Fedora.spec for all
Fedora_* repos.

Whether this'd be implemented by prefix matching or other meta data that defines
repo groups, is subject to further debate, of course. Then, again, I'm dreaming.

+Thomas