Re: [opensuse-buildservice] UFO:AI only SRC.RPM built?
  • From: "Holger Hetterich" <hhetter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 13:13:32 +0200

"Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> schrieb Dominique Leuenberger:
>> You use %(buildroot} instead %{buildroot} which leads to the failure
>
> Thank you very much... silly mistake. It's fixed and hopefully we get
> soon a working package :- )
>
>> We will be able to raise the limits, but I do not see us to be a
> large
>> content
>> deliver service, I do see us in a build service in first place.
>>
>> But we are community driven, so when you get enough votes by the
> users
>> that we
>> should indeed put this amount of data to our mirrors, you will get
> it
>> ;)

Well, here you get one vote for it, Dominique :)

Looked at UFO:AI last week. Excellent, commercial-grade graphic quality, good community around the game, and it seems
development is very active. Moreover, this stuff is completely GPL'ed. That's the essentials a open source game project
requires to stay longer in the wild.

It's true the file size is enourmous, but this piece is so promising ! Would love to have it in the buildservice.

Greets
Holger