[opensuse-buildservice]
  • From: Jordi Massaguer i Pla <jordi.massaguer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 13:57:51 +0200

> Ehmm, so you suggest that the work will be done by the openSUSE team so
you're
> team does not have to spend time at it?

It is less work for OpenSuSE than for us, as OpenSuSE inserts those logos.
The only thing I am asking is to write on a file the changes that OpenSuSE
is inserting into the original software that are trademarked, so other
companies/comunities can work on top of that.

OpenSuSE is great as a general Operating System, but not everybody needs a
general purpose and multi-language Operating System. So, custom
distributions are needed. Making the customization easier is very important
when we have to decide on which linux we base our distro.

So yes, I am suggesting openSuSE team spend a little time on that so I do
not have to spend a lot of time :) .

greetings,

jordi

> Azerion