Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Add mercurial?
  • From: Lenz Grimmer <lenz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 13:19:11 +0200

Hi,

Andrew Beekhof wrote:
> **
> Please do not create any projects outside of your home project without
> asking
> on the ml so far. thanks.
> **
>
> Any objection to adding mercurial to devel:tools:scm ?

FWIW, I currently maintain Mercurial it in my home project (
http://software.opensuse.org/download/home:/LenzGr/)

But I would of course be willing to move it into the "scm" project, how
would this be accomplished?

> Also, how do I add myself as a maintainer to server:ha-clustering ?

Hmm, I do see an "Add Maintainer" link in the Project Overview Pages.
Don't you have that one, too?

Bye,
LenZ
- --