BuildRequires SuSE <-> RedHat...
  • From: Marcus Schäfer <ms@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 16:21:51 +0200
Hi,

the build server builds my package (sax2) for SuSE dists just fine
but to build for RedHat (FC5) I'm using a different spec file. The
main reason for this are the package name differences within the
BuildRequires statement.

For example:

SuSE: ghostscript-fonts-std
FC5: xorg-x11-server-sdk

The package structures on RedHat are very different from the SuSE
ones. So it's in many cases not only the name which is different.
How do I handle this within one spec file in the opensuse build
service ?

Thanks

Regards
Marcus
--
Public Key available
Marcus Schäfer (Res. & Dev.) SUSE LINUX Products GmbH