[opensuse-boosters] Status michl 2010-07-30
  • From: Michael Loeffler <michl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 11:33:00 +0200
Product Manager for openSUSE

PF openSUSE 11.3/11,4
PF get openSUSE PromoDVDs produced and shipped/stored
PF Employee and Contributor boxes ordered and shipment/storage arranged

PF openSUSE events
PF planning of upcoming openSUSE events
PF planning of openSUSE conference,
- collected submissions
- reached out to prospects directly
- openSUSE conference IRC meeting on Thursday
- PO requested
- started with "real" organization (wifi, food, shuttle etc.)

PF openSUSE.org
PF Strategy publishing and discussion - oh man, that's a lot
PF T-shirt production started
PF creation of PR box for ambassadors, ordering and processing
PF work with Novell India to get most out of the NCLP for student program
there
P PM & Boosters off site on Monday 19
PF participation in openSUSE marketing meeting
PF openSUSE project and Board Meeting
P Announcement of new Community Manager Jos

PF Administration
P met with Andreas to empower him being my deputy for my vacation
--
Michael Löffler, Product Management