Re: [opensuse-boosters] Dev Room at FrOSCon
  • From: "Jan Weber" <jweber@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 14:53:28 +0100
On 7/27/2010 at 03:17 PM, "S.Kemter" <buergermeister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
On 26.07.2010 19:33, Klaas Freitag wrote:
Am Montag 26 Juli 2010 17:52:47 schrieb Jan Weber:

I just received the final confirmation for the dev room at FrOSCon. So
we
can start with setting everything up!
Very cool, thanks.

We will also have a booth at FrOSCon and I hope that I will get some
support
with this from your side.

Sure, I hope we can show up with enough people. We have to hurry in
making
it concrete soon.

I don't think this is a good idea.

How are we supposed to man the booth
if all of us want to make a hackathon during the same days?

Henne, the dev room is the contribution of the boosters and the booth
can be manned with Ambassadors/Community members.

Okay, so I will try a new round to find Ambassadors/Community members to man
the booth.

What should happen if we don't manage to get the booth staffed with
Ambassadors/Community members? Should I cancel it?

That boosters do all presentation stuff there is a bad idea, on this way
we change that people think isnt a open project, because there would be
only Novell employers ;)

This goes with the previous question, what should be done if we don't manage to
get a reasonable amount of
Ambassadors/Community members? As of this statement I need to exclude myself as
well.

So long,

Jan

--
Novell GmbH, HRB 21108 (AG Düsseldorf)
GF: Dr. Jürgen Müller,Sylvia Geil,Felix Imendörffer