[opensuse-boosters] FrOSCamp Zurich
  • From: Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 15:43:42 +0200
Hi folks!

Today I was asked by one of my Fedora friends that they are going to
FrOSCamp Zurich by car and if I want to join them. We proactively agreed
with Michal, so now we have travel from Czech Republic for almost no
cost. We also arranged accomodation in "Zivilschutzbunker" under the
university (this is also free of charge). Hope it is OK and we could
ensure a rocking openSUSE presence with Gnokii at this event!

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
openSUSE Boosters Team Lihovarska 1060/12
PGP 0xA6917144 19000 Praha 9
prusnak[at]opensuse.org Czech Republic