Re: [opensuse-boosters] Dev Room at FrOSCon
  • From: Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 14:54:40 +0200
Hey,

On 26.07.2010 19:33, Klaas Freitag wrote:
Am Montag 26 Juli 2010 17:52:47 schrieb Jan Weber:

I just received the final confirmation for the dev room at FrOSCon. So we
can start with setting everything up!
Very cool, thanks.

We will also have a booth at FrOSCon and I hope that I will get some support
with this from your side.

Sure, I hope we can show up with enough people. We have to hurry in making
it concrete soon.

I don't think this is a good idea. How are we supposed to man the booth
if all of us want to make a hackathon during the same days?

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.
- Mike Tyson