Re: [opensuse-boosters] Maintenance Team
  • From: Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 15:46:45 +0200
On 07/01/2010 01:27 PM, Klaas Freitag wrote:
unfortunately nobody was volunteering so far for the participation
in the openSUSE Maintenance Team. I would like to assign the two of
you to take that action item.

I'm out of office until Wednesday (we are boosting in Zilina today and
tomorrow with Michal, Monday and Tuesday are public holidays). IIRC
Michal is out of office for even longer time.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
openSUSE Boosters Team Lihovarska 1060/12
PGP 0xA6917144 19000 Praha 9
prusnak[at]opensuse.org Czech Republic