[opensuse-boosters] work report 2010-01-11 mhrusecky
  • From: Michal Hrusecky <mhrusecky@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 02:33:00 +0100
Boosting:
- MediaWiki theme demo available on my web
- feedback so far is similar to what Robert already replied to
- why don't we use our company colors mentioned on our wiki as
'designers should use these'
- why fixed width

Non-Boosting:
- catching up with some work after X-mass
- MySQL security (still not done)
- cleanup in obs
- started cleanup of my sblim packages
- few updates that will need some testing during next week
- MySQL 5.1.42 in server:database
- MySQL 5.5.0-m2 in server:database:UNSTABLE
- MySQL Workbench 5.2.11 in server:database:UNSTABLE

Personal:
- tried Street Fighter in my free time as it was recommended by other
boosters during OPS Week
- looks nice, but I need some more practise

--
Michal HRUSECKY SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
openSUSE Boosters Team Lihovarska 1060/12