Re: [opensuse-boosters] Talks on openSUSE celebrates XMas
  • From: Michael Loeffler <michl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 12:34:07 +0100
Moin,
On Monday 14 December 2009 11:58:46 Klaas Freitag wrote:
Am Freitag 11 Dezember 2009 12:13:07 schrieb Klaas Freitag:
Guys,

As you realize there is not yet a name at talk 1. and 3., we need
a presenter for each. So who is volunteering? Note that both talks
should be around 30 minutes, preferably held in german, otherwise
english.

We are still missing volunteers here. Please... Do you really want
me to preach about "boosters on stage" ?

Meanwhile Coolo volunteered to make talk 1. which is
"openSUSE 11.2 in Action", please applaud.
Applause, applause, applause

Vincent and Will, would you mind to help coolo with preparation, ie.
help him assemble the presentation? I assume you have some material
already?
In my unworthy imagination I propose to cover more the simple stuff - new
features and how do they help, like there is now a button which syncs
something automatically and this helps you keeping your something up to date
instead of the technical details which might be not that interesting for a
non-geek.
Best

WHO is finally up for talk 3. "Jump in to openSUSE" ?

Thanks,

Klaas

--
Michael Löffler, Product Management