Re: [opensuse-boosters] Talks on openSUSE celebrates XMas
  • From: Michal Hrusecky <mhrusecky@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 12:49:31 +0100
Klaas Freitag - 12:13 11.12.09 wrote:
Guys,

As you realize there is not yet a name at talk 1. and 3., we need
a presenter for each. So who is volunteering? Note that both talks
should be around 30 minutes, preferably held in german, otherwise
english.

We are still missing volunteers here. Please... Do you really want
me to preach about "boosters on stage" ?

Still no volunteers who can speak German? If nobody else volunteers, I
think I can came up with something for the first presentation - benefits
of 11.2 (it is general why should I use Linux presentation, right?). But
I can't speak German, so it would be in English. So it would be much
better if somebody who can speak German will step up.

--
Michal HRUSECKY SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
openSUSE Boosters Team Lihovarska 1060/12