[opensuse-autoinstall] AutoYast openSUSE Leap 42.3: network repositories
  • From: "Matwey V. Kornilov" <matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2019 20:04:43 +0300
Hello,

I am trying to configure AutoYast profile for installing Leap 42.3.
I deploy my XML profile file by HTTP as the following ifcfg=eth*=dhcp
autoyast=http://servername/path/to/profile.xml
I see that the profile is downloaded and Automatic Installation proceeds.

The issue is that there is single one repository configured in software
manager: openSUSE installation DVD. How could I specify in autoyast to
configure usual openSUSE network repositories (oss, update-oss, non-oss,
update-non-oss) before installation is performed?

Thank you.

--
With best regards,
Matwey V. Kornilov