Re: [opensuse-autoinstall] sequence of what autoyast is doing
  • From: 686f6c6d <686f6c6d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 10:34:33 +0100
Am 13.03.2015 09:22 schrieb <vetter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,
is there a documentation of the sequence of things autoyast does. I'm
interested in the order of execution.

First of all, there is the minimal flowchart from the documentation:
https://doc.opensuse.org/projects/autoyast/introduction.html
Next, back in the day, Uwe Gansert created a very detailed chart here:
http://users.suse.com/~ug/workflow.html
Since that was too much for my taste, as it contains a lot of
information that seems to be relevant more to developers than to mere
users, I created a simplified version for myself, which is attached
(the layout is a bit snake-y weird because it is optimised for
printing) .

--
Kind regards
Christopher 'm4z' Holm / 686f6c6d

"Faith is what you have in things that don't exist." --Homer Simpson