Re: [opensuse-autoinstall] autoyast 13.2 sssd configuration does is not processed
Am 13.01.2015 um 11:04 schrieb Rainer Krienke:
Hello,

I install openSuSE systems via autoyast. Already in 13.1 users who want
to log in at those systems are authenticated via sssd via ldap. So my
autoyast file contains a section for sssd

<auth-client>
<nssldap config:type="boolean">false</nssldap>
<oes config:type="boolean">false</oes>
<sssd config:type="boolean">true</sssd>
<sssd_conf>
<auth_domains config:type="list">
<listentry>
<auth_provider>ldap</auth_provider>
<chpass_provider>ldap</chpass_provider>
</listentry>
</auth_domains>
</sssd_conf>
</auth-client>

In 13.1 this worked out of the box. In 13.2 the strange thing is, that
after the autoinstallation has completed sssd is unconfigured if you
look at the auth configuration in yast. No regular user can log in then.

But on the other hand all needed information is configured. I only have
to start yast's user&group module, and then in "Authentification"
settings click on sssd. Then I see that all the data eg for our
ldap-server etc are completely there and all I have to do is to say
"Finish" (sssd-module) and then yast correctly configures all that is
needed.

However before yast does his job it wants to install
yast2-auth-client.rpm which is not on the openSUSE DVD which I use as
base of a network installation. Could this missing package be the key to
the problem?

It seems that every information is there after autoyast installation but
some component is missing that actually configures the system with this
information.

Any idea?
Currently not :-)
Please open a bug report and attach your autoyast configuration file
and all /var/log/YaST/* files.

Greetings
Stefan Schubert

Thanks
Rainer Krienke

Stefan Schubert
e-mail: schubi@xxxxxxx
SUSE LINUX GmbH
GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild,
Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton
HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg