Re: [opensuse-autoinstall] SLED10 - Patterns error
  • From: Mark Rodee <Mark.Rodee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 10:57:52 -0600
Lee, Thanks for the reply, It does not look like that is the case. But,
looking at the y2log I see the following -

":321 User does not want to trust key error" with my key for the source.

Then just a little lower on the list I see:

"SourceCreate for 'nfs://<source>' product '' has failed

For testing, I've added the following to my XML profile -

<accept_unsigned_file config:type="boolean">true</accept_unsigned_file>
<accept_verification_failed config:type="boolean">true</accept_verification_failed>
<accept_unknown_gpg_key config:type="boolean">true</accept_unknown_gpg_key>

and still hit the error. Suggestions?