Re: [suse-autoinstall] Missing files in SUSE CDs and autoinstall bug in samba config menu?
  • From: "Ing. Wolfgang Skabrond" <skabrond@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 12:56:56 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Andre,

not all packages are on the CD's, but all packages (and sources) can
be found on DVD. I invested a lot of time to make a 6-CD-set for SuSE
9.3 that has all missing packages i need on a 6th CD.

best regards

Ing. Wolfgang Skabrond
--
TWS Datensysteme Ges.m.b.H.
Cobenzlgasse 32/3

--- GUIMARAES Andre Assis schrieb am 13.07.2005, 14:37 ---