How do I adding users by using a usertemplate
  • From: Ruprecht Helms <rhelms@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 19:29:15 +0000 (UTC)
Hi,

how can I add users for a bigger linux-lan by using a usertemplate. All
users should have the same company-desktop. I tried copying the default
files from an other userdirectory but after login in with the new user
the kde fails.

The useradding via above mentioned method should be possible by using a
systemfunction or automaticly by using a script.

Regards,
Ruprecht

Ruprecht Helms IT-Service & Softwareentwicklung

Tel./Fax +49[0]7621 16 99 16
Homepage: http://www.rheyn.de
email: info@xxxxxxxx