Re: [suse-autoinstall] How do I adding users by using a usertemplate
  • From: Dirk Schreiner <dirk.schreiner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 07:06:33 +0000 (UTC)
Hi,

for i in `find * `; do echo "Datei:$i" ; \
grep "user" $i 2>/dev/null ; done | less

should give you a overview if there are
user-specific lines in the config-Files.

Ruprecht Helms schrieb:
Hi,

how can I add users for a bigger linux-lan by using a usertemplate. All
users should have the same company-desktop. I tried copying the default
files from an other userdirectory but after login in with the new user
the kde fails.

You did a chown after the cp?

The useradding via above mentioned method should be possible by using a
systemfunction or automaticly by using a script.

Check out /etc/skel

Greetings
Dirk