[Re: Re: [suse-autoinstall] output from pre install scripts]
  • From: dfroehling <dfroehling@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 14:57:15 +0000 (UTC)
No solution for me.
My pre install script does a bad block check on the harddisk and will tell wether the hd is ok or not.
If it's not ok the installation will be interrupted.
So I have to see this during the installation.
This is my own solution now for my question from 20030723 (formatting hd), Message-ID: <3F1E7C98.5040706@xxxxxxxx> .

--

// Dierk Froehling
// aycan Digitalsysteme GmbH