Re: [suse-autoinstall] scripts
  • From: ahmed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 13:03:47 +0000 (UTC)
I've found that you have to have the <![CDATA[ tag left aligned, along with every other piece of text that you want to run in a script. Finish off the last line with >>] on the same line, or left aligned
For example, your script should look like
<![CDATA[
#!/bin/sh
echo "AQUI ESTOY" > /tmp/aquivengo
]]>