RE: [suse-autoinstall] Problems autoinstalling to a Compaq server
  • From: "Neruda, Steve (SCI TW)" <Steve_Neruda_TW@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 16:56:20 +0000 (UTC)
The documentation is excellent but I still don't see an example of passing
multiple insmod's or other parameters. Should
"insmod=e100,pcqarray,ncr53c8xx" or "insmod=e100 insmod=pcqarray
insmod=ncr53c8xx" be used? Neither method seems to work for inserting
multiple modules at the kernel boot prompt.

SteveN